What is Ares?
The Ares system automates library reserve services, provides around-the-clock access to reserves collections, includes integrated copyright management services, and saves time for faculty members and library staff.
Ares has become the leading software solution for integrating and managing reserves services across all of the learning environments on campus.
Key Ares Features:
- Ares 4.0 has been designed to mirror the look and feel of ILLiad. From the Customization Manager to enhanced printing capabilities, staff familiar with ILLiad will find it easy to use Ares.
- Readily accepts data from other systems, reducing the amount of time spent re-keying information.
- Provides smooth, flexible ways to manage, track, and pay copyright.
- Faculty can easily upload their own reserves, freeing up reserve staff time. Allows instant access to usage statistics.
- Integrates with external e-learning systems such as Blackboard, Moodle, and Desire2Learn (D2L).