Atlas Systems Supports the Library.Link Network
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For library users it’s not enough to search and find. They want to get what they discover—whether it’s in your catalog or a link to your resources on the web.
That’s why Atlas Systems offers fulfillment tools for resource sharing, course reserves, and special collections. And now, through our partnership with Zepheira, we are working to extend The Library.Link Network to make library data visible on the web.
The Library.Link Network is the shared Linked Data platform managed by Zepheira and used by other services to make library, archives and special collections data visible on the Web. As a part of The Library.Link Network your library can use the power of search engines like Google and Bing to deliver the whole library—including the catalog, events, archives, and special collections–on the Web and grow your community reach.
Want to know more? Visit http://library.link/ for details on joining The Library.Link Network.
Recent Press Releases
- Atlas Systems Ends 2016 with Strong Growth in Sales and Service
- Atlas Expands Management Team to Strengthen Partnerships and Technology Infrastructure
- FREE Ares Virtual Conference—Registration Now Open!
- Ares Virtual Conference Call for Presentations
- Shelly Stuard Emerson Joins Atlas Systems
- Atlas Systems and Zepheira Form Archival Data Partnership
- Congratulations RUSA-STARS Achievement Award Winners
- Atlas Systems Supports the Library.Link Network
- Registration for the 2016 ILLiad International Conference in Virginia Beach is now open!
- Atlas Systems Becomes an ArchivesSpace Registered Service Provider