2014 ILLiad International Conference
March 18-20, 2014
Preconference: Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Conference: Wednesday – Thursday, March 19 – 20, 2014
The maximum number of attendees for the conference is 450 and spaces sell out quickly, so plan to register early.
Preconference Registration fee: $350 (Before March 1, 2014: $325)
Conference Registration fee: $200 (Before March 1, 2014: $175)
Total for Preconference and Conference: $550 (Before March 1, 2014: $500)
For questions on conference planning or billing, please contact Marilee Glover by phone (757-467-7872 x205) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Conference Registration fee includes:
- Transportation from the Norfolk International Airport (ORF) to the conference hotels on Monday/Tuesday and back on Thursday/Friday.
- Bus transportation between the conference hotels and along the Virginia Beach boardwalk (Tuesday and Wednesday evenings until 10:30 p.m.).
- Tuesday afternoon reception/Dine Out Topics
- Conference sessions and lunch on Wednesday and Thursday
- Wednesday afternoon Poster Sessions/Wine and Cheese Social
- OCLC Breakfast and OCLC Update on Thursday
The Preconference Registration fee also includes:
- Morning and afternoon three-hour sessions on Tuesday, March 18. 2014
- Morning and afternoon snacks
- Buffet Lunch
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The ILLiad International Conference offers high-level sessions as well as “in the trenches” programs for all levels of staff involved in Access Services and Resource Sharing. Based on registration data from previous conferences, job titles for attendees include:
- Access Services - Head/Director/Manager/Librarian/Coordinator
- Interlibrary Loan - Head/Manager/Supervisor/Librarian/Coordinator/Assistant
- Resource Sharing - Head/Manager/Coordinator/Specialist/Librarian
- Document Delivery Services - Head/Specialist/Supervisor/Librarian/Coordinator
- Borrowing/Lending - Supervisor/Specialist/Librarian
- Library Director/Assistant Director/Associate Director
- Circulation Services Supervisor
- Librarian/Reference Librarian
- Systems Administrator/Coordinator/Supervisor/Librarian
Plan to join your colleagues for this unique conference focused on improving productivity and enhancing customer service.
Archive of Previous ILLiad Conference Sessions
Click on the links below to view past ILLiad Conference sessions.