2015 ILLiad International Conference
March 17-19, 2015
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Preconference: Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Conference: Wednesday – Thursday, March 18 – 19, 2015
Questions about the ILLiad Conference? Click here for our FAQ.
SAVE THE DATE:
Preconference Registration fee: $350 (Before March 1, 2015: $325)
Conference Registration fee: $200 (Before March 1, 2015: $175)
Total for Preconference and Conference: $550 (Before March 1, 2015: $500)
Conference Registration fee includes:
- Transportation from the Norfolk International Airport (ORF) to the conference hotels on Monday/Tuesday and back on Thursday/Friday.
- Bus transportation between the conference hotels and along the Virginia Beach boardwalk (Tuesday and Wednesday evenings until 10:30 p.m.).
- Tuesday evening Social
- Conference sessions and lunch on Wednesday and Thursday
- Wednesday afternoon Poster Sessions/Wine and Cheese Social
- OCLC Breakfast and OCLC Update on Thursday
The Preconference Registration fee also includes:
- Morning and afternoon three-hour sessions on Tuesday, March 17. 2015
- Morning and afternoon snacks
- Buffet Lunch
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The ILLiad International Conference offers high-level sessions as well as “in the trenches” programs for all levels of staff involved in Access Services and Resource Sharing. Based on registration data from previous conferences, job titles for attendees include:
- Access Services – Head/Director/Manager/Librarian/Coordinator
- Interlibrary Loan – Head/Manager/Supervisor/Librarian/Coordinator/Assistant
- Resource Sharing – Head/Manager/Coordinator/Specialist/Librarian
- Document Delivery Services – Head/Specialist/Supervisor/Librarian/Coordinator
- Borrowing/Lending – Supervisor/Specialist/Librarian
- Library Director/Assistant Director/Associate Director
- Circulation Services Supervisor
- Librarian/Reference Librarian
- Systems Administrator/Coordinator/Supervisor/Librarian
Plan to join your colleagues for this unique conference focused on improving productivity and enhancing customer service. Want to attend the ILLiad Conference but need some help convincing your manager this is a good investment? Take a look at “Making the Case” to help you make your case.
Archive of ILLiad Conference Sessions
Click on the links below to view past ILLiad Conference sessions.
- 2014 – 2015 Conference Sessions: Conference session recordings and slides are available through training.atlas-sys.com. Please click here for detailed instructions on viewing courses and accompanying material.