2014 ILLiad International Conference
March 18-20, 2014
Preconference: Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Conference: Wednesday – Thursday, March 19 – 20, 2014
Registration for the 2014 Conference begins in early January. The maximum number of attendees for the conference is 450; spaces sell out quickly, so plan to register early.
Sign in to access your 2013 account and sessions.
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS NOW OPEN
We are currently accepting proposals for presentations and poster sessions for the 2014 ILLiad International Conference. Deadline for submissions is December 1, 2013.
Poster Session Proposal
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The ILLiad International Conference offers high-level sessions as well as “in the trenches” programs for all levels of staff involved in Access Services and Resource Sharing. Based on registration data from previous conferences, job titles for attendees include:
- Access Services – Head/Director/Manager/Librarian/Coordinator
- Interlibrary Loan – Head/Manager/Supervisor/Librarian/Coordinator/Assistant
- Resource Sharing – Head/Manager/Coordinator/Specialist/Librarian
- Document Delivery Services – Head/Specialist/Supervisor/Librarian/Coordinator
- Borrowing/Lending – Supervisor/Specialist/Librarian
- Library Director/Assistant Director/Associate Director
- Circulation Services Supervisor
- Librarian/Reference Librarian
- Systems Administrator/Coordinator/Supervisor/Librarian
Plan to join your colleagues for this unique conference focused on improving productivity and enhancing customer service. Conference details will be posted in early January but now’s the time to plan to be a presenter at the conference. We invite you to submit a presentation or a poster session proposal today.