Ares Virtual Conference Call for Presentations
The Ares Virtual Conference needs your creativity! The conference will be held Wednesday and Thursday, November 9-10, 2016, from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. EST each day. We are actively seeking user presentations to be delivered online (no travel required!). The time allotted for each presentation is 45 minutes.
We know you’ll have great ideas, but in case you’d like some suggestions here are some possible topics to get your creative juices flowing:
- Ares Integration with course management, OPAC, or other systems
- Implementing Ares
- Marketing reserves services to faculty and students
- Using Ares data for planning, decision-making, and custom reporting
- New services or other innovative uses through Ares
- Streamlining workflows with Ares
- Designing and editing Ares web pages
- Best practices for reserves services
- Training student workers in Ares Workflows
- Training faculty and students to use Ares
Presentation proposals should include your contact information (name, title, institution name, email, and phone number), contact information for any co-presenters, presentation title, and a brief abstract of the proposed presentation.
Deadline for submissions is September 15th, 2016. Session proposals will be reviewed by the program committee and those presenters who are selected will be notified by September 30, 2016.
Thank you for considering sharing your knowledge and expertise with your Ares colleagues. Please direct presentation proposals and any questions to Angela Mott, email@example.com.