The 2014 ILLiad Conference will be held at the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront hotel March 18-20, 2014.
Preconference: Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Conference: Wednesday – Thursday, March 19 – 20, 2014
Registration for the 2014 Conference begins in early January. The maximum number of attendees for the conference is 450; spaces sell out quickly, so plan to register early.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The ILLiad International Conference offers high-level sessions as well as “in the trenches” programs for all levels of staff involved in Access Services and Resource Sharing. Based on registration data from previous conferences, job titles for attendees include:
– Access Services—Head/ Director/Manager/Librarian/Coordinator
– Interlibrary Loan—Head/Manager/Supervisor/Librarian/Coordinator/Assistant
– Resource Sharing—Head/Manager/Coordinator/Specialist/Librarian
– Document Delivery Services—Head/Specialist/Supervisor/Librarian/Coordinator
– Library Director/Assistant Director/Associate Director
– Circulation Services Supervisor
– Librarian/Reference Librarian
– Library Assistant/Associate/Specialist
– Systems Administrator/Coordinator/Supervisor/Librarian
Preconference Registration fee: $350 (Before March 1: $325)
Conference Registration fee: $200 (Before March 1: $175)
Total for Preconference and Conference: $550 (Before March 1: $500)
For questions on conference planning or billing, please contact Marilee Glover by phone (757-467-7872 x205) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).