Atlas Systems reopens after Hurricane Irene
The Atlas offices will reopen at 8:00am on Monday, August 29, 2011. We’ve restarted all our servers and folded up all the plastic to save for next time. Everything is back to normal.
- Atlas Announces Successful Fundraising Year for Cancer Research
- Atlas Systems Announces Move to New Offices
- Is Your Library Ready for Linked Data and BIBFRAME?
- Atlas Systems Reports Continued Growth in Aeon and Ares Licensees
- Atlas Systems One of First Sponsors of the Libhub Initiative
- Now Available from Library Journal: Atlas/Zepheira Archived Webcast on the Visible Library
- ALA/RUSA Names Winner of the 2015 Atlas Systems Mentoring Award for ILL Practitioner
- Atlas Systems Names Heather Black to be Concierge Coordinator
- Aeon 3.7 for Special Collections Management Now Available
- Atlas Announces Aeon Specialist Job Opening